Home » Food Toxins, MMS

Easily Detox in a Few Days With MMS

Submitted by on May 8, 2009 – 5:14 am138 Comments

clo2molecule2

We all want to experience optimum health. We also desire and seek that the lives of our loved ones would also be disease and pain free. However, in this new age of medicine and scientific discoveries, our population as a whole, is becoming sicker and sicker. We are being plagued by more diseases than every before and Cancer and Heart Disease is ever increasing as well.

So with all of this modern science and medicine, why is it that they are not addressing the fact that over 250 diseases are associated with a low pH (or low oxygen) at the cellular level? It is with all of nature that there must be a careful balance with pH, which is to say, the potential of hydrogen. Farmers must watch the pH of the soil or lose crops and  aquarium owners must monitor the pH of the water or the fish will die. As with plants and fish, the human body is no different when it comes to pH.

When the body’s pH lowers, below a level of 6.0, there is the opportunity for pathogens to stand in the way of proper cell function and dis-ease will result.

We take in numerous toxins through our modern day living. Some take drugs (all chemically based), all breath polluted air most come in contact with molds and other fungi and bacteria, eat chemically preserved foods, drink chemically treated water, cleanse their bodies with chemically laced shampoos and soaps while others smear toxic creams on their faces, a.k.a. ‘make-up’.

Toxins are gumming up our cells which need to be clean and free of chemicals, bacteria and viruses in order to function at optimum levels.

To combat this toxic onslaught, many may use colon cleaners, oral chelation, drink oxygenated water, practice deep breathing, or eat a diet that is rich in high pH foods. While these methods are all good for helping to rid the body of toxic wastes, they could can take many months or even years to clear out your system of toxicity. If you are sick, if you are in pain, or if you are suffering with allergies, you really need something to work for you very quickly so that your body can begin to restore your health.

Now, thanks to a man named Jim Humble – author, scientist, chemist and humanitarian – we now have the ability to clear toxic wastes from our bodies, at the cellular level, in only a matter of days (in most cases). What’s more is that it is not necessary to make a lifestyle or diet change in order to be successful with this method. The product is called MMS, which stands for the Miracle Mineral Supplement. A small 4 ounce bottle of this miraculous solution is enough to last one person for a year or more, keeping it squeaky clean of any toxic wastes…yet it costs less than $20. This product has the ability to raise the pH or oxygen level of the body, by ridding it of chemicals, pollutants, bacterias, fungus and molds, heavy metals and more… usually within only a few days.

What is MMS?
The MMS solution is 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water.  When activated as directed (1:5 drop solution using vinegar, lemon juice, or a 10% solution of citric acid), chlorine dioxide is produced.

What is Chlorine Dioxide?
Chlorine dioxide is a chemical compound with the formula ClO2.  Prominent uses include water purification, oral hygiene, and more recently, dietary supplementation.

• Chlorine dioxide was the principal agent used in the decontamination of buildings in the United States after the 2001 anthrax attacks.
  • Chlorine dioxide was also used after Hurricane Katrina (2005) to eradicate dangerous mold from houses inundated by water from massive flooding.
  • Chlorine dioxide is less corrosive than chlorine and superior for the control of legionella bacteria.
  • Chlorine dioxide is more effective than chlorine against viruses, bacteria and protozoa- including the cysts of  Giardia and other parasites.
  • Chlorine dioxide can be used to kill “disease-bearing bacteria, yeasts, molds, fungi and algae”.
  • Chlorine dioxide can be used to kill MRSA and other deadly pathogen.

Where can I get MMS?
MMS is available online at: www.oceanslab.com for $17.99- This bottle is enough for one person for more than a year.

In closing, if you or a loved one are suffering with any of the over 250 illnesses that are associated with a low pH, such as Cancer, Heart Disease, Parkinson’s, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Arthritis (all forms), Lupus, Lyme Disease, Fibromyalgia, Allergies, and other autoimmune disorders — consider giving the MMS a try. It is not one that you will have to wait months to see the results from and it may be just what your doctor should have ordered. Really, there are not cures, only solutions to help your body to heal itself.

Watch this short video for more information:

Related posts:

1. How to Detox Fluorides from Your Body Having fluoride in most drinking water systems for decades...
  2. Oregon Man Sentenced to 30 Days in Jail for Collecting Rainwater on His Property A rural Oregon man was sentenced Wednesday to 30...

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

138 Comments »

• martie says:

I have been wondering about taking MMS for some time and think I am now convinced to try it. I have something on my legs that no doctor seems
    to know how to treat -other than steroid creams, which I did try, but seemed to make it worse. From my research I think it may be LICHEN SIMPLEX, but doctor will not confirm it. I also wonder if it could be
    connected to “yeast” infection? Do you think MMS could be the answer?

• Josie says:

READ THE BOOK: Breakthrough: The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century Parts 1 and 2, 4th Edition by Jim Humble. I bought the book when I bought the product. You can find both book and product at the OceansLab website.

As Humble himself says, you should read and educate yourself before using the product.

As Dr. Hunt says in the YouTube clip on this website, you need to be cautious. If you do not want to read and inform yourself, you should have a medical practitioner guiding you (someone who knows her chemistry).

My personal advice is to read and to consult. Self reliance and dialogue make sense.

• MaryClare says:

Hi Melinda,

First thing I would do is eliminate sugar, gluten, and dairy (except butter, which is not the bad guy).
    I have dealt w/allergies and asthma my entire life since a set of vaccines in 1st grade compromised my immune system. Since 1982, I gave up the S.A.D. (standard American diet) and slowly regained my health, eliminating many allergies along the way. However, I found out I had candida which my naturopath suggested was the probable cause of many of my allergies and asthma, which seemed to be worsening as I got older. After giving up the above 3 food groups, I lost 30#, saw arthritis symptoms disappear, and had more energy and endurance than ever before. My asthma was almost non-existent, and was only triggered by being exposed to these 3 food groups if I veered off the path.

I had no more bloating, regained my girlish figure in spite of going through menopause which packed on the mid-section, and my system was much more regular. Slept better too and felt more even-keeled mood-wise. Homeopathy will work best after you get your diet back to normal. Otherwise, the under-lying symptoms will still be there and diet is the main foundation of health. “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food”.

• Shanti says:

I’m just wondering how sensitive mms is to anti-oxidants? Will drinking black or green tea cancel the effects of mms? What about a multi-vitamin with vitamin C? Should I wait a certain amount of time after taking mms to drink tea or take vitamins?

• Dawn R says:

I too have the same questions as Shanti about black tea, antioxidant vitamins etc.
    Also wondering how to use this in ears? The doctor has told me he is 95% sure I have a fungus in my right ear that is causing my hearing loss.

• TeresaE says:

I’ve been using MMS for over two years with success.

I found it after I had already got rid of my allergies through using a daily tonic of raw apple cider vinegar and a local honey. (Which is a great thing by itself. Twenty years of hives, allergies, allergies to allergy medicine GONE. Just GONE.)

I have suffered with kidney infections and strep throat for most of my life. I cannot remember any period of more than seven or eight months that I was not on some antibiotic or the other, then I found MMS.

Thank you Jim Humble for having the guts to defy the government, or I would still be sick and drugged.

MMS has knocked back the swine flu, kidney infections (and since I treated with MMS three years ago I have not had one infection! first time since the age of 14) and strep in both my daughter and myself.

Use it as directed, start with a LOW dose (I suggest three drops) and be prepared for your body’s learned reaction to the smell (bleach).

I use it sparingly, but this article is reminding me that I need to use it daily for awhile to really heal my system.

Good luck all.

• Paula glynn says:

Does this help acid reflux, irritable bowel?

• LeeAnn says:

I appreciate Jim Humble’s work. Thank you for making MMS available.

• Do NOT use MMS!!! We need to support the drug companies. We need to give them more money to make us sick or better yet, semi-sick. They need their feeder system. [that's us.]

How dare we take MMS to heal us in days. The audacity of it all! It’s about giving our hard earned money to the powers that be…so they can stay in power and have power over us.

MMS? MMS??? Who need healing! We need semi-sick people to keep buying the pills and drugs…then the power structure will stay in place.

How dare we think we should have the power to take care of ourselves. ‘They’ must do this for us. Eat the burgers…chew the fat, slurp the sugar, gobble down the fast food….

This will keep the money where it belongs…out of our pockets into theirs.

Now please tell this to the marines!!

:-)

• Rocky's mom says:

My dog has T cell lymphoma (non hodkins lymphoma) it is the equivalent of stage 3. I have used MMS for myself with great success, usually 1 drop every hour maybe 2-3 drops ….but I am unsure of how to use it for my dog. If anyone has used it this way or can lead me to the info I would be very grateful.

My dog weighs around 70 pounds and is 7 years old. He was so sick I have him taking chemo to give me the time to find good alternativse for him. If I hadn’t started chemo he would not be with me now, he would have died in a few days from Kidney failure (a side affect in dogs with lymphoma, high blood calcium)

So I have to factor in that
    a. he’s a dog not a human
    b. he’s on chemo

• Dana says:

I help people do cellular cleanses all the time, reducing chemical, metal and pesticide and herbicide levels.

Infectious conditions complicate the matter. Have you ever had any clinical before and after markers for viral burdens for your clients? Hep C, EBV? what was your result?

What types of bacterial infections have you personally observed result? had result staph, strep, UTI?

Do you have various protocols or recommendations for Viral, bacterial, fungal infections to optimize MMS?

Glad to learn more about it!

• Ron says:

Hello, [Chronic Migraine?]
    I’ve heard of this… Just received a trial pack. but have not used yet.

Wondering if anyone with Migraine or Chronic Migraine could post results for those of us with that problem to read.

Thanks,
    Ron

• Josh Hartford says:

I asked a practitioner I respect about MMS. Here was his response:

I have no experience using this. However, it appears to me to be one of a class of substances that kill pathogens. Chlorine dioxide contains two substances (chlorine and oxygen), both of which are oxidizers. They will tend to increase inflammation. MMS is used as an alternative to antibiotics, etc., with the goal of killing bacteria etc. through the mechanism of oxidative killing.

If such a thing was to improve arthritis, it would do so by eliminating some kind of microbial drive toward excess inflammation. It would be expected to do this in such a way that you would take the product only as long as was needed to kill the pathogen that was causing the immune system to be struggling in a perpetual but ineffective attempt to kill the pathogen. Such a chronic immune activation would keep you inflamed. Once the pathogen was killed, you would stop using the MMS.

The MMS is itself a pro-inflammatory stimulant, so it would not be taken long term. It would only be anti-inflammatory via the net reduction of inflammation enjoyed as a result of the above mechanism.

I would be very interested in your response to this evaluation. Thanks – Josh

• Cristi says:

Any success with MMS for vitiligo and migraines?

• [...] saver for many in the Lyme community. The more clever bacteria types cannot use the host to evade MMS which destroys thick bacterial walls. Careful MMS use encourages rigorous toxin removal. [...]

• Cathryn says:

Hi Dr.Brady, Always enjoy what a gather from your various videos, am trying to get my daughter who is 41 to go see you, she is in Dalton. [I am in W. NC] and perhaps she will, her name is Bonnie if you should hear from her. My youngest daughter is also a Chiropractor now, starting to get more into nutrition and nat. health…would like to become an Internist, and wants to finish the Chiro. Neurology she started, hopefully. But just now, the thing I’d like to ask, Please, is if there is any way you could possibly record your videos on a bit louder audio? We have our speakers turned up to max, and others also have some difficulty hearing whom I forward to. Just letting you know…and for all the great work you’re doing-Thanks very much! Cathryn Tallent

• Sue B says:

I ordered MMS, but can’t find the “recipe” to use it. Where do I get the simple instructions on how to create the solution?

Thanks for anyone who’s used this successfully!

• Sandra Hendricks says:

is it helpful for arthritis pain?

• generic pill says:

does is work for headache?

• Lou says:

Dear HFA

Can you please provide some input on these quotes?

“Over 60% of the AIDS victims that were treated in Uganda were well in 3 days, with 98% well within one month.” MMS used to successfully Treat AIDS

“Jim Humble claims he personally used MMS to cure 2,000 cases of malaria with no failures and there are 75,000 documented cures with very few failures to respond to treatment. MMS is also said to have been used numerous times to quickly destroy viruses.”

An honest HHS could easily run some clinical tests to verify these claims. We know why this will not happen.

Thanks

• Summer P says:

One year ago, after picking a tick off the top of my head, within 2 days time-I had gone from a healthy human being to a complete invalid–loss of all body function–incapable of doing ANYthing–My immune system had completely shut down. Each day became worse as I progressed toward death over 3 weeks of excrutiating pain and torment!
    –the ‘medical community’ was unsuccessful in finding a diagnosis and sent me home to die, ignoring our pleas to test for Lyme!

At the last minute, literally– a Naturopath diagnosed me with Lyme Disease -and saved my life! The treatments made all the difference for me then, and though I am functional, I’m not completely well.
    Booster treatments are beyond what we can afford right now.

I am very willing to give MMS a try–I believe things happen for a reason and being led to your website was no accident.
    Thank you for being here, for offering something to HEAL me and making it affordable as well!
    GOD bless you!

• Linda says:

In this short video you said that cancer cells die when exposed to oxygen. Why, then, does it spread like wild-fire when a surgeion opens a person to do exploratory surgery and surprisingly finds cancer? The patient will die shortly thereafter in many cases, seemingly because the cancer was exposed to oxygen, causing it to grow.

• robynn says:

Cleaned Serious Rotten Garbage Smell From Refrigerator with MMS!

I had a tenant who never cleaned his fridge. It was disgusting– Somehow his fridge came to be unplugged and left to rot for a few weeks. This was discovered after after he moved out. The stench was still strong even after cleaning with full strength bleach.

Fearing that the fridge was ruined, I remembered my MMS1. I activated a good couple of squirts of it into two small bowls and placed one in the fridge and one in the freezer. (still unplugged) After several hours the MMS- bleachy smell was very strong inside the cavities of the fridge and freezer. After several more hours I fixed fresh bowls of MMS1 then plugged back in the fridge and after 2 days of running it with the MMS1 the fridge is good as new with a nice clean smell.

• Marilyn says:

Has anyone used MMS to cure hep C? If so how often did you need to take it and what was your doseage?

Did you have follow up blood tests to confirm your cured?

• Eliana says:

Dr. Hurst, can MMS help seniors with peripheral neuropathy, where feet and lower legs burn with pins and needles sensation? I heard that chelation therapy is useful, but my 83 yr old mother would never go for that. Need something simpler and faster acting.

• Patti Sorrentino says:

I am so interested in this but no where are the answers to these questions, that is what we need now ..the answers to how much to take , how many times a day, for how long, and it appears that you have to activate it to work? Maybe I’m reading into that wrong, I would be ever so grateful if someone,preferably you doc,would answer us.I have M.G.(myasthenia gravis) a thyroid that can never stay stable, and more recently something that “they” are having a hard time diagnosing, so its been labeled as: extreme migraine, vertigo, virus in my vestibular nerve,I was a complete mystery patient, and because I have very poor insurance, I was kicked out of the hospital after they found out it only paid for one week of hospitalization? I never! I as there for 11 days and they griped at how the hospital had to pick up the bill for those days.I was so sick, I wasn’t ready to go home, I live alone, luckily a good friend came and stayed with me for two months!! I couldn’t hold my head up,I was really light-headed and dizzy, constantly was dry-heaving, lost a lot of weight, when I would move at all my head felt like my brain was being smashed very violently against my skull, I was extremely dehydrated and taking me off the IV was not the smartest move.I had a Ears,Nose & Throat specialist give me the vestibular test, where they re-align the crystals/stones in our inner ear. I was supposed to feel good very quickly, but it didn’t work very well for me.I also have had Hep C but became part of a study to get rid of it by trying a new combo of drugs, a shot in my fattie tissue every week and several capsuals of another chemo-type drug called ribaviron or something and I did this for almost a year, years later I became very sick with all sorts of crap,we have to keep this MMS out of the hands of the greedy big Pharma folks who will be charging outrageous amounts for it.I totally believe there are cures to a lot of our ailments ,natural cures but again its about the money. Very sick in itself, very disturbing for most of us who don’t have a lot of money,or insurance,any help is appreciated with the amounts to take,etc. Thank you so much, Patti

• 8-10-2011
    Just finished as much as the protocol as I could handle, 15 drops twice daily. Sinuses cleared amazingly after 3 days, some nasty cramps, sweats, chills, nausea at 7 drops. Had to make sure to eat immediately. I noticed then at about 1.5 months that my nails had thickened and hardened, definitely cleansing too. Perhaps tea is a mistake. I drank yerba and found a cramping effect. Water is better after eating, and some quantity too. I used the Kangen water mostly and found it to be a good thing for the stomach.
    I read magnesium depletion was a possibility so lots of spinach was taken on board.
    Instructions say to stop vitamin c during the protocol because it might nullify the mms. At 13 drops the aching of some muscles and chills pretty much had me under the covers for a few hours at midday. Vowing to continue until I was sure my body had taken about as much anti pathogen regimen as possible I kept going to 15 which lasted about 5 days when nausea, chills, sweats and vertigo told me I was maxed out.

Chris

• Marsha says:

Hi:

My daughter is on the autistic spectrum. Her condition is not static and she approaches normalcy from time to time. I have tried just about everything to bring her back. She was normal until about age 2 when I believe she went ito a coma like state from vaccines.
    It appears to me that candida in the intestines is causing the major, if not total, problem. As carbs set her off and cause regression which seems to last forever. I am wondering whether this treatment might help as it appears to remove candida? Does anyone have any information?

Thanks.

• [...] not specifically tested on the amoeba, supplements like MMS and colloidal silver are a sure antidote to harmful microorganisms. They can be taken internally [...]

• Margaretta says:

My husband and I have made it up to 15 drops. He then went on to the
    6 drop maintenance dose (we are 60′s) but I wound up with emergency surgery. (which I went through well with no infections of any kind). We have been thinking of going through another series, but are wondering
    how MMS compares to using 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide? Where can
    we find information that would be helpful in our decision as to which of
    these substances would be more suited to our needs?
    Thanks for whatever information you can pass along.

• Leona Roberts says:

Dr Brady, I’ve been considering trying MMS to cure herpes but have no idea how much to use or if I need to alter my intake of fruit and vegetables due to their vitamin content. I watched your video and hope you will guide me to the proper dosage and length of time to use MMS.

• nathaniel sturdivant says:

please advise of practitioners in the Charlotte NC area. How can I safely use the product by myself??? I am in very good health, but I am sure a good detox will benefit isssues as I progress in years. I am now 73 yrs old but do not take any medications except one to maintain eye pressure around 13 to void glaucoma. I do have however a problem with an advancing cataract within my right eye. I have been a runner but have been slowed with plantar facsiitis. Back surgery 28 years ago has also left me with an occasional right leg nerve sensitivity.
    Will your product help with any of my situations???

• The Grammar Police says:

“We are being plagued by more diseases than EVERY before” SHOULD BE “We are being plagued by more diseases than EVER before.

• Chris says:

Has anyone with Type 1A Hep C used this product with any success? Seven years ago I underwent treatment for HepC with Interferon and Riboveron with no change. Since then my Viral load and all else that is affected by the disease has worsen. After initial treatment I did go to a homeopathic Dr. and changed my diet and did the supplement thing , again with no effect. Will taking MMS actually do anything to improve my condition?

• Nola says:

Activated MMS: 1 drop of MMS to 1 drop of 50% Citric Acid activator, cover and wait for 20 seconds to activate, then, fill this glass with water.

Or to use the older 30% Citric Acid: 1 drop MMS to 5 drops 30% Citric Acid solution (or 5 lemon juice drops for activator.) This requires 3 minutes to activate before adding the glass of water before drinking it.

Doses for almost everything except life threatening diseases, are as follows: Slowly work up to 3 (activated) drops MMS each hour for 8 hours.

Easy method: Activate 24 drops MMS in a small (covered) shot glass (pre-mark a drinking squeeze bottle every 1/2 cup of water with a permanent marker.) Pour the Activated MMS into the squeeze bottle that’s been filled to the top mark with water. Put in dark place like a fridge and drink to the next mark every hour. (Set an hourly timer.)

(Try not to miss a day, or the pathogens can use that chance to regroup, but it won’t harm you like drug store drugs when you miss a dose.) Use until you feel good.

You can use it with a spray bottle topically for outer things such as warts or fungus or eye infections or even a visible tumor, along with the internal dosing. You can spray on diluted DMSO afterwards for faster results.

It’s been found that this method of 3 drops per hour is more effective than 15 drops a few times a day.

Life threatening diseases require a more proactive process like 12 hours a day, etc.

• Donna Byrd says:

For those asking about Hep C. We bought the MMS a year ago and use it on a weekly basis with great results. We have a close friend that has been battling Hep C for many years, ordered some for him. He started with 8 drops two times a day, moving up to 15 drops two times a day for over 30 days. Has not gotten his lab report back yet. He thinks he has beaten it. He has not felt this good in years, has gained weight, has more energy, I think he looks 100 times better.

• Marilyn says:

Donna,

Could you please let me know how your friend’s blood work came back? I have Hep C for 30 years and am now having trouble gaining weight, energy loss and I believe my Hep C is finally getting to me. How long did he take the 15 drops two times a day…1 month, 2 months….or?

Thanks so much,
    Marilyn

• Laurel says:

Have not ordered this product, but would like to know if it works the same way as human grade hydrogen peroxide. Have been receiving hydrogen peroxide by IV every week (it takes an hour per tx) over 8 weeks. I’m only 1/2 way into this tx thus far. I have read many of the comments above and it seems most of them are clueless as how to use your product. How can you sell something and not have practical guidelines on how to use MMS. I realize everyone has their own needs of how much they would use depending on their situation. I would love a response to my question, but feel my comment will most likely go unnoticed. But if you do respond, thank you very much for taking the time to do so! And best of Luck to the rest of you! :)

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: