Is It Safe?
By: Vermont Trotter
It reads like a spy thriller. It’s a Tuesday, April 28th of this year to be specific, on a crowded Swiss afternoon commuter train on it’s way from St. Gallen to Geneva. You are riding home and you are looking at a nice looking man carrying a thermos. Suddenly the thermos explodes with a loud bang injuring the nice looking man and spraying you in the face with the vapourized contents. You aren’t really hurt, more surprised than anything else. But you sneeze. So do a couple of other people, maybe even a lot of other people.
They stop the train at the next stop. Well, actually, they don’t. They stop it short of the station in Lausanne. The Police come in their green uniforms and guns along with ambulances and medical personnel. The area around the train is cordoned off and you and sixty others go to the hospital where you are treated for …. what?
Later, the Police said it was a thermos full of flu virus samples packed in dry ice that exploded. The container appears to have come from a WHO and Baxter Worldwide affiliated laboratory in Mexico City. It was destined for the National Influenza Laboratory of Switzerland in Geneva, but it “accidently” ended up in Zurich where it was picked up by a technician to hand carry to the lab in Geneva. Authorities later said there was nothing to worry about. It was a flu virus but it wasn’t THE flu virus.
Back in late February of this year, Baxter Worldwide shipped 72 kilos of H3N2 seasonal flu vaccine to Avir Green Hills Biotechnology in Austria ostensibly for distribution into the bodies of the population of Austria, Ukraine, Southern Germany and other parts of Central Europe. Inside those vials was a mixture of the normal seasonal flu vaccine and live H5N1 Avian Flu virus. The two mixed together in a vial is relatively benign. Mix the two into one shot in a human host, and there is no telling what might evolve. H3N2 is easily transmitted from person to person and H5N1, while not easily transmitted, once contracted, has a kill rate of around 60%. The only reason we know this happened is because Avir Green Hills Biotechnology, as part of their standard procedures, shipped a portion to subcontractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany. The subcontractor in the Czech Republic inoculated ferrets with the product and they died. Ferrets shouldn’t die from exposure to human H3N2 flu viruses.
On February 27th of this year, Baxter Worldwide admitted they had indeed mixed live Avian Flu virus (H5N1) in mis-labelled H3N2 vaccine bottles. They attributed it to “human error”. The contaminated product, which Baxter calls “experimental virus material,” was made at the Orth-Donau research facility. Baxter makes its flu vaccine at a facility in the Czech Republic. People familiar with biosecurity rules are dismayed by evidence that human H3N2 and avian H5N1 viruses somehow co-mingled in the Orth-Donau facility. H5N1 viruses are considered “Bio-Hazard Level 3” and many have said it is “nearly impossible” to have this sort of mixup under Level 3 protocols.
In early May, a mere two months after the above “accident”, and just a few days after the Swiss train incident, Baxter received an A/H1N1 strain from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [a World Health Organization (WHO) Collaborating Center] to “work diligently to deliver a pandemic vaccine for use as early as July.” Less than 45 days later, Baxter International Inc. announced it had completed testing and evaluation of the A/H1N1 influenza virus and is in full-scale production of a commercial A/H1N1 vaccine for delivery sometime in July.
A number of national public health authorities have existing pandemic agreements with Baxter which allows them to place orders for a vaccine once a pandemic has been declared by the WHO. On June 11th , 2009, WHO declared the first Level 6 pandemic of the 21st century. So far, the United States has set aside $1 billion for purchases of the new swine flu vaccine, the Netherlands has ordered 34 million doses and Australia has ordered 10 million doses. As Mike Adams of Natural News commented, “If you mail an envelope full of anthrax to your Senator, you get arrested as a terrorist. So why is Baxter — which mailed samples of a far more deadly viral strain to labs around the world — getting away with saying, essentially, ‘Oops?’”
There are three Federal Acts on the books which have a direct bearing on the above facts.
- The Project BioShield Act of 2004 (S. 15) became law on July 21, 2004 “to provide protections and countermeasures against chemical, radiological, or nuclear agents that may be used in a terrorist attack against the United States by giving the National Institutes of Health contracting flexibility, infrastructure improvements, and expediting the scientific peer review process, and streamlining the Food and Drug Administration approval process of countermeasures.” In other words, the FDA may now recklessly approve inadequately tested, potentially dangerous vaccines and other drugs if ever the Secretaries of Health and Human Services (HHS) or Defense (DOD) declare a national emergency, whether or not one exists and regardless of whether treatments available are safe and effective.
- The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act slipped under the radar when George Bush signed it into law as part of the 2006 Defense Appropriations Act (HR 2863). It lets the HHS Secretary declare any disease an epidemic or national emergency requiring mandatory vaccinations. Nothing in the Act lists criteria that warrant a threat. It is at the discretion of the HHS Secretary. Potential penalties aren’t specified for those who balk, but very likely they’d include quarantine and possible fines. The HHS web site also says the Secretary may “issue a declaration….that provides immunity from tort liability (except for willful misconduct) for claims of loss caused, arising out of, relating to, or resulting from administration or use of (vaccine or other pharmaceutical) countermeasures to diseases, threats and conditions determined by the Secretary to constitute a present, or credible risk of a future public health emergency. HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius signed a notice extending liability protection under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act. It was published in the Federal Register on Jun 19.
- The Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Act (S. 3678) is the other worrisome law, effective December 19, 2006. It amended “the Public Health Service Act with respect to public health security and all-hazards preparedness and response, and for other purposes.” Even its supporters worry about issues of privacy, liability, and putting profits over public health. Critics express greater concerns about dangerous remedies for exaggerated or non-existant threats as well as mass hysteria created for political purposes.
WHO has the power to order forced vaccination in 194 countries. The International Health Regulations (IHR) pursuant to Article 21 of the Constitution of WHO came into force in June 2007 and allow the General-Director of WHO to declare an international health emergency. In such a case, the Director-General can impose regulations, including “sanitary and quarantine requirements and other procedures designed to prevent the international spread of disease”. The Director General can also issue travel restrictions. In the event of WHO declaring a pandemic, WHO has the authority to order forced vaccinations around the world. All 194 signatory countries to IHR must comply. The United States is one of those countries.
These facts, based upon the referenced Mainstream Media reports over the last seven months, are part of a criminal complaint filed by Austrian Journalist Jane Burgermeister. Her complaint has caused the Austrian government to open a criminal investigation. Her charges have also prompted a high level Government investigation in New Zealand and prompted Elizabeth Book from Ormond Beach, Florida to present criminal charges to the Daytona Beach Police Department as well.
Burgermeister, a graduate of Edinburgh University, is a journalist who has written for Nature, the British Medical Journal, The Scientist, Reuters Health, the Guardian and the Observer as well as for Renewable Energy World where she was European Correspondent until being fired quite recently.
Some of the other allegations in her filings are:
* Regarding the Swiss biohazard incident, she claims it was not a faulty container as reported but was instead deliberately designed to explode. In her filing she claims:
“It was contended that the container used for transporting the vials resembled a CO2 bomb. Dry ice packed into the middle ring of a hermetically sealed container evaporated when it melted, producing vapour. The vapour expanded and the growing pressure led to the explosion of the vials of swine flu and to the bursting of the container.” “Once the outer case burst, the inner vials underwent a similar explosive decompression, instantly vaporizing their contents as a mist filled with microrganisms.” “Through this explosion, the virus was aerosolised and spread around the compartment… carried by the shockwave of the explosion outwards.” (A CO2 bomb thus designed would not be detected by bomb sniffing dogs and machines which alert on nitrogen compounds found in black powder, ANFO, etc.)
* That the AH1N1 pandemic virus is an engineered virus. This claim is based upon (among other allegations):
1) The Paris-based World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), which said on April 27th the virus currently circulating in Mexico and the United States and which has killed at least 20 people has never been found in any animal. “The virus has not been isolated in animals to date. Therefore, it is not justified to name this disease swine flu,” the OIE said in a press statement. The virus “includes in its characteristics swine, avian and human virus components,” the OIE said.
2) The expert opinion of several prominent virologists from around the world all stating (essentially) that this is virus which has never been seen before and further to that, are viruses which would not normally recombine.
* Canada’s National Microbiology Labs, the UK’s National Biological Standards Board, the US’s Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and the World Health Organization (WHO) all share blame in this scandal from a minimum of criminal incompetence to a maximum of outright cover up if not actual collusion. She specifically calls out James Robertson, a lead scientist in the division of the UK’s National Biological Standards Board, as being the architect of the engineered virus.
* Baxter Worldwide is just one of the drug companies involved. She also calls out Vical (NASDAQ: VICL) and Novovax (NASDAQ: NVAX) as participants. She lays out a timeline involving Vical which indicates foreknowledge.
There is more. Much of the information comes from stories previously reprinted in www.healthfreedomalliance.org from what can only be described as legitimate sources: Reuters, the Associated Press, The UK’s Guardian and Telegraph, Global Research, press releases from Baxter and The World Health Organization’s website. Blogs have filled in some details.
We remind you that these are allegations. This complaint is under investigations by two governments, New Zealand and Austria, and the investigation into the two incidents in Austria and Switzerland are under investigation by several EU Governments as well as the World Health Organization. To date, none of these allegations have been tried in any court of law.
- Vaccine Genetically Engineers People to Stop Smoking: Planned for Children An upcoming vaccine contains a genetically engineered virus designed...
- Food Sickens Millions as Company-Paid Checks Find It Safe William Beach loved cantaloupe — so much so that...
- Fukushima Fish Carrying 258 Times the ‘Safe’ Level of Radiation A pair of fish captured near Japan’s crippled Fukushima...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.