Home » Pandemic, Vaccines

The 1918 Influenza Epidemic Was a Vaccine – Caused Disease

Submitted by on July 24, 2009 – 6:13 pm46 Comments

vaccine3Very few people realize that the worst epidemic ever to hit America, the Spanish Influenza of 1918 was the after effect of the massive nation-wide vaccine campaign. The doctors told the people that the disease was caused by germs. Viruses were not known at that time or they would have been blamed. Germs. bacteria and viruses, along with bacilli and a few other invisible organisms are the scapegoats which the doctors like to blame for the things they do not understand. If the doctor makes a wrong diagnosis and treatment, and kills the patient, he can always blame it on the germs, and say the patient didnt get an early diagnosis and come to him in time.

If we check back in history to that 1918 flu period, we will see that it suddenly struck just after the end of World War I when our soldiers were returning home from overseas. That was the first war in hich all the known vaccines were forced on all the servicemen. This mish-mash of poison drugs and putrid protein of which the vaccines were composed, caused such widespread disease and death among the soldiers that it was the common talk of the day, that more of our men were being killed by medical shots than by enemy shots from guns. Thousands were invalided home or to military hospitals, as hopeless wrecks, before they ever saw a day of battle. The death and disease rate among the vaccinated soldiers was four times higher than among the unvaccinated civilians. But this did not stop the vaccine promoters. Vaccine has always been big business, and so it was continued doggedly.

It was a shorter war than the vaccine-makers had planned on, only about a year for us, so the vaccine promoters had a lot of unused, spoiling vaccines left over which they wanted to sell at a good profit. So they did what they usually do, they called a meeting behind closed doors, and plotted the whole sordid program, a nationwide (worldwide) vaccination drive using all their vaccines, and telling the people that the soldiers were coming home with many dread diseases contracted in foreign countries and that it was the patriotic duty of every man, woman and child to get “protected” by rushing down to the vaccination centers and having all the shots.

Most people believe their doctors and government officials, and do what they say. The result was, that almost the entire population submitted to the shots without question, and it was only a matter of hours until people began dropping dead in agony, while many others collapsed with a disease of such virulence that no one had ever seen anything like it before. They had all the characteristics of the diseases they had been vaccinated against, the high fever, chills, pain, cramps, diarrhea, etc. of typhoid, and the pneumonia like lung and throat congestion of diphtheria and the vomiting,
headache, weakness and misery of hepatitis from the jungle fever shots, and the outbreak of sores on the skin from the smallpox shots, along with paralysis from all the shots, etc.

The doctors were baffled, and claimed they didnt know what caused the strange and deadly disease, and they certainly had no cure. They should have known the underlying cause was the vaccinations, because the same thing happened to the soldiers after they had their shots at camp. The typhoid fever shots caused a worse form of the disease which they called
para-typhoid. Then they tried to suppress the symptoms of that one with a stronger vaccine which caused a still more serious disease which killed and disabled a great many men. The combination of all the poison vaccines fermenting together in the body, caused such violent reactions that they could not cope with the situation. Disaster ran rampant in the camps. Some
of the military hospitals were filled with nothing but paralyzed soldiers, and they were called war casualties, even before they left American soil. I talked to some of the survivors of that vaccine onslaught when theyreturned home after the war, and they told of the horrors, not of the war itself, and battles, but of the sickness at camp.

The doctors didnt want this massive vaccine disease to reflect on them, so they, agreed among themselves to call it Spanish Influenza. Spain was a far away place and some of the soldiers had been there, so the idea of calling it Spanish Influenza seemed to be a good way to lay the blame on someone else. The Spanish resented having us name the world scourge on them. They knew the flu didnt originate in their country.

20,000,000 died of that flu epidemic, worldwide, and it seemed to be almost universal or as far away as the vaccinations reached. Greece and a few other countries which did not accept the vaccines were the only ones which were not hit by the flu. Doesnt that prove something?

At home (in the U.S.) the situation was the same; the only ones who escaped the influenza were those who had refused the vaccinations. My family and I were among the few who persisted in refusing the high pressure sales propaganda ,and none of us had the flu not even a sniffle, in spite of the fact that it was all around us, and in the bitter cold of winter.  Everyone seemed to have it. The whole town was down sick and dying. The hospitals were closed because the doctors and nurses were down with the flu. Everything was closed, schools, businesses, post office everything.  No one was on the streets. It was like a ghost town. There were no doctors to care for the sick, so my parents went from house to house doing what they could to help the stricken in any way they could. They spent all day and part of the night for weeks, in the sick rooms, and came home only to eat and sleep. If germs or viruses, bacteria, or any other little organisms were the cause of that disease, they had plenty of opportunity to latch onto my parents and “lay them low” with the disease which had prostrated the world. But germs were not the cause of that or any other disease, so they didnt “catch” it. I have talked to a few other people since that time, who said they escaped the 1918 flu, so I asked if they had the shots, and in every case, they said they had never believed in shots and had never had any of them. Common sense tells us that all those toxic vaccines all mixed up together in people, could not help but cause extreme body-poisoning and poisoning of some kind or another is usually the cause of disease.

Whenever a person coughs or sneezes, most people cringe, thinking that the germs are being spread around in the au and will attack people. There is no need to fear those germs any more, because that is not the way colds are developed. Germs cant live apart from the cells (host) and cant do harm anyway, even if they wanted to. They have no teeth to bite anyone, no poison pouches like snakes, mosquitoes or bees, and do not multiply, except in decomposed substances, so they are helpless to harm. As stated before, their purpose is useful, not destructive.

The 1918 flu was the most devastating disease we ever had, and it brought forth all the medical bag of tricks to quell it, but those added drugs, all of which are poisons, only intensified the over-poisoned condition of the people, so the treatments actually killed more than the vaccines did.

Source:

Vaccination The Silent Killer: A Clear And Present Danger by Ida Honorof and E. McBean (Paperback – 1977)  Out of Print–Limited Availability

Related posts:

1. Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination For many years government and health officials have been...
  2. Scientists Sue Merck: Allege Fraud, Mislabeling, and False Certification of MMR Vaccine. Vaccinationists tell us we don’t understand science. Well maybe...
  3. In Vaccines We Trust? Paul Offit Threatens Religious And Philosophical Vaccine Exemptions. A Response by Suzanne Humphries, MD Millionaire vaccine inventor and mandatory vaccine advocate Paul Offit...
  4. Gaining True, Life Long Immunity To Disease “We should be rolling in the dirt, gardening, wrestling...
  5. Vaccine Genetically Engineers People to Stop Smoking: Planned for Children An upcoming vaccine contains a genetically engineered virus designed...

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

46 Comments »

• prairie says:

I just did a huge research project on this, and while I agree that it seems to be government sponsored, a lot of your information conflicts with mine. For instance, by my records, the flu started at Fort Riley, Kansas, just before the american troops shipped out. When they got overseas, they spread it through the trenches to other troops.
    But, my story and theory rests on the idea that there really is such thing as a ‘virus’.

• Bill McNamara says:

Is this really true?

• jay white says:

This is a completely bogus story. There were no flu vaccines in 1918 used in America. There is no record of this anywhere. In Ohio, for example, eight boys on the football team died from the flu and they were never vacinnated because it didn’t exist. Nor does this bogus story suggest how the flu turned up in places like remote islands in the South Atlantic, the Pacific and both poles.

• sharon hobson says:

This is horrible. Believeable, but horrible.

Thank the heavens I am allergic to feathers and have not ever been allowed to take a flu shot because the vaccines are inqubated in eggs.

• My grandfather, Nicholas Caprio died in 1918 from the Spanish Flu. He was only 28 years old.
    He had two children, my father who will turn 93 this year and his brother who will turn 95 this year.
    From what we were told my grandfather went to work but he was not feeling well. His boss saw that he was very sick and he sent him home. Within 24 hours Nicholas Caprio was dead. Both my father (age 2 and his brother age 4) were exposed to their fathers illness, neither one became ill.
    In 1976 when the government told the public about the Swine Flu epidemic, I rushed to get my vaccine shot because of the devastation of the 1918 Flu, for fear I would die like my grandfather. I became deathly ill from the vaccine. I am a firm believer that the vaccines kill many rather than save people and that most of our illnesses come from these injections.

• David M says:

Where Do you people get such nonsense?

The war killed my grandfather…. and many more died from influenza afterwards… Please send me Evidence not surmises and half baked ideas.

BTW perhaps your family were either sensible enough to quarantine themselves. Fitter than others, perhaps better off? but one case of not contracting influenza does not prove anything except that the people concerned did not contract influenza.

About 20,000,000 people died…. world wide.. and many would not have received your supposed vaccines…. I assume you are talking about American companies?

• Aleta Liddle says:

How can this information be more widely spread? And, how in the world can we protect ourselves if this is mandated and forced on us by soldiers??? Is there any way to let our president know this – he must have been sold a bill of goods by the AMA and Big Pharma. I am 78 years old and have the looks and stamina of a forty or fifty year old. I have five very healthy grown children and all of their offspring are exceptionally healthy as well. I have always believed in having good clean food and in KEEPING MY DISTANCE from the medical profession. Thank you.

• Frances Griffin says:

This is an important and timely article. This article together with Sheriff Richard Mack’s book “The County Sheriff-America’s Last Hope,” is dynamite.

• David says:

Now, this is some bizarre reasoning to scare the naive. First, 50 million are estimated to have died in the 1918 flu pandemic, not the 20 million cited. Second, if the flu orignated from US vaccines, then how come the vast, vast majority of the cases happened in poor areas of the world where no one had every even heard the word “vaccine”? Third, the article states that, “almost the entire population submitted to the shots without question”. That is laughable! In 1918, there was some sort of system in place to vaccinate “almost” the entire population?!? The US suffered minimal mortality compared to most other affected nations with poorer nutrition, etc. I’m not sure who you folks are, propagandizing such idiocy — and I really don’t care, since such garbabe is endemic in the US now — but I AM certain that there is a trail of money from some shadowy sources leading to your keyboards.

• L. J. Neudeck says:

Wow. Thank you for posting this. I’ve been an anti-vaccine advocate for about the last 6 or 7 years. It makes me want to cry for all the human misery & death they have heartlessly inflicted on otherwise healthy people. I sure hope that your book and others like it can make a difference. I certainly have no faith in the government to do anything different from what they’ve been doing, (i.e., pumping more & more vaccines into more & more, & younger & younger people, fueling an autism epidemic, etc.), UNLESS THEY’RE PRESSURED INTO IT by “we, the people.” God have mercy on us all in this country.

• Upgeya Pew says:

While I’m generally sympathetic to your views, about the 1918 flu, I don’t think you have your facts straight. The earliest documented cases of 1918 flu appear to be at Fort Riley, Kansas, on March 4, 1918. These cases exhibit all the devastating symptoms and etiology of the fall virulence, especially massive inflammation in the lungs (likely due to cytokine storm), leading to hypoxia (Crosby, Alfred W. (1976). Epidemic and Peace, 1918. Westport, Ct: Greenwood Press. ISBN 0-8371-8376-6). The 1918 flu was spread to Europe and the rest of the world by US servicemen shipped overseas to fight in the war. The flu likely ended the war early, because of massive death to soldiers. A simple check of wikipedia will confirm what I’m saying here – or you could read one of the books citing first-hand accounts, like Crosby. Unless you have the facts to backup your allegations in this matter, you call your integrity in general question, and I’m sure you don’t want to do that, yes?

• Mike says:

Interesting article. What proof is there that germs don’t spread from a sneeze. thanks, Mike

• Barb says:

Excellent article. I went to the library to try to find anything about the “epidemic” but there is very little available. This article explains about the true cause.

• Fred Clarke says:

I want to know the sources for the above article. I believe it to be true. It certainly rings true to my personal paradigm of health and wellness but before I can go and teach this to others I would like to make sure the facts match the message of the article. That is especially true when I am dealing with people who have been entirely steeped in the medical paradigm.

• B says:

I am not sure how exactly we verify what happened back in 1918, but if you really want to follow the trail of money, start with the vaccines. Those of us who don’t want to be vaccinated have no interest in making money off of our views, we simply want to choose what we feel is right for our own bodies. And we’d like people to educate themselves instead of always blindly believing what they are told by the ‘experts’. I don’t think because my views differ from yours, I am an ‘idiot’.

• Maureen says:

The ‘Spanish Flu’ turned up in the remote islands and elsewhere having been carried via the bodies of the ‘vacinated’ soldiers.

• Shirley says:

I would like to say that my step father also told of so many army men getting sick and dieing or nearly dieing of the vaccinations, but I am thinking that the services just ask people if they are alergic to eggs, and maybe some people do not know they are alergic to eggs or other ingredients of the vaccines. Some people may have been even worse without the vaccines. I am a promoter of eating right, and from scratch rather than a lot of additives, but somehow I do not think we can lump all the flu illnesses from the vaccines. Who knows some of it may have been biological warfare and we never knew it. Maybe Swine flu is too..

• Shirley says:

Just think a minute, if there are crazy people who create and send computer viruses, arsonists who start fires and destroy our forests, homes, and lives, then there could be crazy people who work with viruses who could combine them and let them free to the public, and what is more if they worked for a vaccine company then it might even profit them, but they are probably crazy basement scientists.

• Aprille says:

Thank you for testimony such as this. It is people such as you wish knowledge such as this, who can offer this very important historical information.

• Jim says:

After reading all of the above my thought is that mother nature (God’s creation) ultimately rules over all human foibles. We have lost touch with the heart of wholeness, don’t trust what God made for anything, and so suffer the confusion and side effects of human brains tinker toying with creation. If we spent one tenth the time and money on understanding human immunity and nature’s abundant healing power in foods and herbs and healthy lifestyles as we spend on drugs and vaccines we wouldn’t need to worry about Spanish or Swine flu and sudden or slow death in infants and old people. Peace to all.

• jay says:

This ISN’T nonsense! I’ve seen this corruption first hand. Why don’t YOU do some research rather than just postulating on something you obviously know nothing about.

• wendy says:

My great-uncle died of the flu in 1918. He was first feeling ill at 10 am, and was dead at 4pm. He had just had a full series of vaccinations preparatory to going into the army. He died at home, where my family took care of him and no one else fell ill. Autopsies of the time showed that the deceased adrenal glands had been “reduced to mush” so extremem was the body’s effort to overcome the suffocation of the lung’s filling with fluid (the cytokine storm). There is an informative book about the epidemic which came out in 2008, I believe, and can be found in bookstores. It contains lots of information, including this tidbit: The town of Durango, Colorado was the only town in the state NOT to have a single case of the flu. This was facilitated by what they called a “shotgun quaratine” wherein the County Sheriff and his posse met every car that tried to come over the pass, and every train that came through at the station, and turned all people back. No one came in, no one got off the train, although they were allowed to stroll on the platform, as long as they got back on the train and got out of Druango, they didn’t get shot. And no one got the flu.
    Another tidbit: This flu virus lived on surfaces for more than a week, so it was carried by the US Mail to such places as the Aleutian Islands, where it reduced the population to zero, where it remains today.
    So, getting disease around the globe by licking the envelopes worked pretty well. I’m so glad we have the internet and lick-less envelopes. We just have to put all the mail out in the sun for a week or two and disinfect it.
    And I don’t know how some folks contract disease, but my husband contracted Type A influenza 6 months ago on a plane from a coughing English boy whose mother hadn’t taught him the simplest methods of hygiene. I think all that socialized medicine made her think that slovenliness was ok, the free doctors would take care of all her son’s freshly flung sputum. I shudder to think what airline travel will accomplish in the face of a real epidemic.

• Laurie says:

You won’t have to worry about getting a cold or the flu if your immune system is strong and you have a positive attitude. Yes, stay away from vaccines……they weaken the immune system by artificially stimulating it. Many people get sick from just that jolt, and not necessarily what is in the vaccine. (Although I do believe they are tainted as well. Too much evidence of for it. I, myself had a severe reaction to the german measles vaccination years ago and one doctor suggested I needed a biopsy on my lymph nodes as they had enlarged so much and I was very sick.) Fortunately I remembered I had just had the vacination and knew that was what made me sick. Build your immune system with good food, the right herbal supplements and rishe mushrooms and you will weather any storm that comes along! Call me if you want some help with this. http://www.ayurveda-bliss.com I am a Clinical Ayurvedic Practitioner.

• Wendy says:

One thing that has come to my attention – the germ free clean people I know, get sick often, and always pop in to see a doctor (oh yes of course they get antibiotics). I on the other hand stay away from doctors, live an averagely normal life not guarding myself from this same clean sick bunch and am pretty fit and healthy (2 days off in 3 to 4 years).
    It’s all about fear and money.

• Raymond says:

“There were no flu vaccines in 1918 used in America. There is no record of this anywhere.”

“Please send me Evidence not surmises”

our government does a great job at concealing records and DESTROYING facts.
    and in the great war BOTH sides where using biological weapons and who knows what else?

• Mary Sue Holst says:

My great-great aunt and 9 of her children died from the flu of 1918. There is a graveyard at the prison in Boonevill that was started because so many prisoners died in 1918 from the flu.

• ramone says:

gee pew you sound like a walking talking real life wikapedia your self. I’m so glad I didn’t go to college I’m able to make up my own mind!

• Alan says:

I had my first and last “flu vaccination” back in 1979. I am sure most of you believe they *were pushing vaccinations that long ago, even if you do not believe it was happening in 1918.

After my flu vaccination, I contracted the worst flu symptoms of my life. The timing of the sickness was just a few weeks after the vaccination.

Many that are putting answers on this site are critical of this information, but have been brainwashed to believe the MD profession is infallable. Au contraire.

The medical profession and big pharma consistently commit mass mistakes, such as removing the tonsils of an entire generation (baby boomers). Eugenics was their brainchild. They used to tell parents not to hug their children. They invented breast implants, sex change operations, and recently enabled a stupid woman to have six babies, followed by eight more. Where are the ethics? Add to that the slaughter of millions of unborn children every year.

I will answer the question. If you worry about the money trail, look no further than the big pharma and MD professions. The only two professions more opportunistic for unbridled money are: bankers, and lawyers. The three of them control and destroy us all.

• Alan says:

If you wonder what people might do, it is easy. Check out the politician named Kucinich, in the latest issue of The Futurist. He talks a lot about engineering us, us being all the people. He talks about what he will “allow.” He want to stop “allowing” us to accumulate wealth. His words.
    There are plenty of folks in high up places who have an agenda – control the people, reduce the population, what have you. Yes, there are basement lunatic scientists, but there are also lunatic agenda setters.
    The latest “healthcare” proposal has provisions to FORCE you to let them put the needle to your arm. Why would they put that in there? Because you are the sheep, that is why. It is like JP Morgan once said: “the masses are asses.” They disdain us, want to control us, and want to use us to their purposes. End of story.

• Paul says:

One part of this article near the end is incorrect. It says “There is no need to fear those germs any more, because that is not the way colds are developed. Germs cant live apart from the cells…” The cold is usually caused by Rhinovirus, a virus, not a bacteria or “germ”. Both bacteria and virii can and do exist outside their host cells. Bacteria can form spores and lie dormant, and a virus isn’t actually alive, and so can persist outside a host cell until one becomes available, after which it tries to hijack the host cell into creating copies of itself. Fortunately for us humans, most of these pathogens suffer degradation on their own due to exposure to oxygen, UV radiation, etc. But it’s silly to state they can’t exist outside a host. This is easily measurable by a bacteriology lab.

• Paul says:

And now the medical profession is trying to blame autism on genetics and other nonsense, when neurological impact of vaccines is most likely the cause but curiously not researched or discussed. Their disinformation is as great as the highly suspect, ‘unverified stuff’ in this article.

• Carol says:

We need to continue reading all opinions of those people who have questions about this topic. I for one, did not have my three sons vaccinated. My oldest son, at age three had a brain tumor. The first question that came from the doctor’s mouth was, Did he have a vaccination? It was obvious that he thought nmaybe the brain tumor symptoms were a repercusion of having a possible vaccination. My son, became well, using safer alternative healing modalities, after quietly saying no to using the chemotherapy protocol that was offered us. My three sons are alive and well, now, due to following an alternative health life style.

• s. Moss says:

I have to agree with you 100% Thank you for stating it so well and complete.

• Sadun Kal says:

I don’t know about all that but this was written more than 200 years ago, from Goethe’s Dr. “Faust”:

“…

This was the medicine—the patients’ woes soon ended,
    And none demanded: who got well?
    Thus we, our hellish boluses compounding,
    Among these vales and hills surrounding,
    Worse than the pestilence, have passed.
    Thousands were done to death from poison of my giving;
    And I must hear, by all the living,
    The shameless murderers praised at last!
    …”

I think it’s interesting.

• Pat Ross says:

Read RULE BY SECRECY. Spells out the game as it is being played on us from above the law. There are approximately 7 billion of us on the planet. We are being manipulated by about 300 power brokers who own or control most of the wealth of the world, the energy sources, the media, agriculture, drugs, etc. What those brokers fear most is that you will find out how intrinsically powerful you are. They fear YOU, all 7 billion of you.

• Delia says:

It’s amazing how fear based some of the commenters on here can be. So adamant that this is “bogus” as if THEY knew that THEIR right. So critical too. This article makes sense to me since we’ve been seeing the same thing/scenario being played out right now. Go get your “man bear pig” shots then. Believe the swine flu is real. Protect yourselves then. But don’t be so harsh on those who have the ability to think for themselves.

• Jennifer Allden says:

Looks like Jay is right. This is what I found in Wiki.
    In the world wide Spanish flu pandemic of 1918, “Physicians tried everything they knew, everything they had ever heard of, from the ancient art of bleeding patients, to administering oxygen, to developing new vaccines and sera (chiefly against what we now call Hemophilus influenzae—a name derived from the fact that it was originally considered the etiological agent—and several types of pneumococci). Only one therapeutic measure, transfusing blood from recovered patients to new victims, showed any hint of success.”[29]

In 1931, viral growth in embryonated hens’ eggs was discovered, and in the 1940s, the US military developed the first approved inactivated vaccines for influenza, which were used in the Second World War (Baker 2002, Hilleman 2000). Greater advances were made in vaccinology and immunology, and vaccines became safer and mass-produced. Today, thanks to the advances of molecular technology, we are on the verge of making influenza vaccines through the genetic manipulation of influenza genes (Couch 1997, Hilleman 2002).

• DAN M says:

vaccines are made from dead decayed matter!

why do I’ have to sign a “registration” form when public law states I’ sign “consent” form?

• janet evertsen says:

the president knows my dear, they all know

• The only problem I can see with the premise is the time line.

The Great Flu began in 1912 not 1918 at the end of the war.
    The world wide epidemiology suggests that the preservatives
    used in bread from 1904 in Germany and 1906 in the us, that’s
    world wide may be a more sensible biological explanation for the
    ugly influenza. Store bought bread is a city thing and city folks
    died three times as often as country folks who baked their own
    bread.

The first official act of the newly formed FDA was approving the
    addition of these preservatives into bread.
    This rings truer and appears to have more credence than vaccines
    which were not known or in use world wide.

We learned from European chemists. that preservatives could
    extend shelf life by preventing oxygen transport across our cell
    membranes, thus preventing biological spoilage.
    Interestingly the only effective agent against a virus is intracellular
    oxygen.

World War One was the first Corporate War. Only corporations
    benefit from the loss of human life in war time, just like today.

We are what we eat, drink and breathe; if you decide that your fear
    of the “piggy flu” is worth the risk of the vaccine we would suggest
    you make sure your body has enough bio available sulfur in your
    body to provide the necessary intracellular oxygen to protect you.

Mercury was a known preservative but too toxic for injections, that
    has changed but now poisons are allowed for the greater good.
    The good of the bottom line of the pharmaceutical industry.

This is the bailout which could cost us a lot of citizens, being
    scared to death is a horrible way to die. Dying from a dormant
    virus that finds your body incapable of defending against its garbage
    man’s duties, cleaning up unhealthy cells. If your body is not healthy
    the vaccine could kill you. It’s a virus thing they replicate.

The vaccine which has targeted US service men the most is the
    Yellow Fever Vaccine which was developed at the end of the Korean
    Conflict and given to soldiers going “in country” i.e. Vietnam, is why
    our service men have more Hep C than any other group world wide.
    Curious?

This is not a conspiracy of intent, these chemists are too single minded
    to understand what happens to certain minerals in the body human or
    the lack of any of these same minerals effects our health.
    Linus Pauling stated it often, “Our modern diseases are caused by a
    mineral deficiency, sulfur is one we know why we are deficient.
    Those same preservatives and now the chemical fertilizers which
    have changed the nutritional value of our fuel, our food.

As for the flu the Cellular Matrix Study suggests increasing your sulfur.

• Tim says:

Wow, you people are dreadful at research and the truth. There were between 152 and 180 cases of documented Spanish Flu deaths in Durango in 1918. The first documented fatality was a tragic 8-year-old Loisa Bass. Within days, there were more than 150 cases reported in the local papers. Do a simple google search on Loisa Bass and Durango. There are online lists of almost the entire macabre roster of deaths for that town/city.

• Dr. Kelley Elkins says:

Why are we making “germs” wrong? If “germs” were out to kill us we would not have lasted the first thousand years… really. And you are covered inside and out with “germs”… these “germs” work for you, they are part of your immune system, by way of competition…
    The bad “germs” or VIRUSES cannot survive in a healthy competitive environment..
    I am hearing “smart” people say that we have to keep people away from livestock when anyone with any sense knows that being with livestock that are healthy is all about creating immunity naturally.
    So, we get to look at what is really going on here. It appears that some people are going to make a lot of money… and the media will report exactly what these money makers want them to report. And we we’ll be corraled and controlled just like we are now only maybe stricter because we’re not playing their game.
    Most flu is simply food poisoning… think about it… flu normally lasts about three or four days and you are fine…bed rest water, a trip to your alternative doctor and you are right as rain. Get a flu shot and you are guaranteed to be sicker than those who don’t… why is this?
    For those of you who know you have a compromised immune system and do not want to change your life style then by all means line up get your shot… and don’t come crying to this doctor.

• Upgeya Pew says:

As a clarification, Loisa Bass apparently died on Oct. 8, 1918. Note that the first documented deaths from the flu matching the killer’s symptoms occurred at Fort Riley, Kansas, on March 4, 1918.

• Me says:

Reminds me of two stories my Grandmother often tells me of my aunt, who is a family practice doc. First, she tells me that my aunt is always saying that all medicine is poison. When her own boys fell ill, grandmother asked their dad what my auntie had given them for it. The answer was always ‘nothing. they’ll get over it themselves’.
    Second, Grandmother tells of an incident when the younger boy (about 3y/o at the time) dropped his cookie in the dog’s water bowl. My Dr. Auntie saw this, picked up the cookie, and gave it right back to him & just told Grandmother it was better for his immunity than a vaccine! I don’t know if she treats her paying patients the same as her family, but I hope so! We need more docs like her telling it like it is.

• Doctor Dan says:

Well here’s the key: Back in the day, the scientists and doctors thought the cause of influenza was a bacteria they could see under the microscope. The Doc who discovered this bacteria called it the Pfeiffer Bacillus (back then everything was named with the name of the person who discovered or first characterized it, which made medical school a tedious experience I tell you what…. ) This bacteria was eventually named Haemophilus influenzae and the name stuck even after a virus was identified as the cause of influenza. Haemophilus influenzae also called H. flu was defeated by the modern vaccine HIB.

It turns out that during WW1 there was a frantic effort to combat the contagious diseases devastating the troops in the trenches. One of the diseases scientists focused on was pneumonia. Troops who were the sickest with pneumonia would very often have the Pfeiffer Bacillus in their phlegm or in their lung fluid so the assumption was that this bacteria (which they also assumed was the cause of influenza) was to blame for the most severe cases of pneumonia. There was an attempt to prevent the more severe cases of pneumonia by collecting the bacteria from the sick with throat swabs, growing the bacteria in a broth and injecting this cocktail of infectious agents into healthy people.

The surgeon general of the US army reports on such efforts here:

“In August 1918 the Army Medical School prepared a vaccine against pneumonia, containing pneumococci of types 1,2 and 3, and this vaccine was used on more than a hundred thousand men without any bad results. ”

The city of New Orleans during the pandemic also attempted to prevent more severe infections by vaccinating volunteer citizens as noted here:

“Constitutional effects following the administration of the vaccin were noted in 90 per cent of the individuals receiving it. In 30 per cent of the cases this host response simulated in symptom-complex the early toxemia of true influenzal infection; however, the reaction subsided in six to twelve hours after the onset. This type of reaction was so striking in its analogy to the early stage of the natural infection that it strongly suggested proof of the relationship between the clinical diseases known as influenza and the artificial toxemia produced by the injection of the Pfeiffer bacillus vaccin.”

Their crude methods of killing the H flu bacteria probably weren’t completely successful so people vaccinated developed symptoms of a mild systemic illness.

Another contemporary book of the pandemic talks about the massive efforts to prevent infection with prophylactic vaccination

They talk about how the vaccine was prepared from ill patients and kept in a salt solution and heated to kill the infectious agents.

Looking back at the timeline of the 1918 pandemic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic

There was a milder wave of infection that was dying down by mid 1918, in August 1918 according to the report of the surgeon general of the army referenced above, more than 100,000 soldiers were vaccinated with this broth of infectious agents gathered from the sick and dying.

It was also in August of 1918 that the so called second wave of the pandemic started simultaneously at no less than 3 points across the globe.

Our allies and probably the Germans were also frantically attempting to vaccinate against a respiratory illness they didn’t understand.

The great pandemic of 1918 was often associated with paralysis and meningitis. The most common cause of meningitis in children prior to the vaccine against it was Haemophilus influenzae, this bacteria is good at causing systemic illnesses like meningitis and it is transmitted by respiratory droplets. Who knows how it behaves when injected directly into muscle.

Military doctors were focused on H. Flu and may have been successful in isolating it into these culture broths taken from the sick and dying. These broths of bacteria were used in vaccinations.

What occurred in 1918 doesn’t look like any influenza epidemic seen since. Maybe because since 1918 we haven’t attempted on a large scale to isolate the most deadly strains of H flu from the sick and dying and inject those bacteria into healthy soldiers simultaneously all over the planet.

So when the CDC tells you to be frightened of a pandemic, be frightened of poorly thought out attempts to prevent a pandemic with untested biologic agents.

• Lou says:

Here is my view.

7 Nov 2009

Deconstructing the Propaganda

These two paragraphs are from Recombinomics, Inc. Founder and President, Henry L Niman. This good doctor may know a lot about viruses but he needs to learn a little about bio terrorism. Now I am not accusing the good doctor of being a propagandist but I must say this IS excellent propaganda.

“That virus normally circulates in swine, and has recently jumped to humans. It already has many characteristics with the 1918 pandemic strain. Both are swine H1N1 that jumped to humans. Such species jumpers can increase efficiencies with small changes. One good example is position 627 in the PB2 gene. That position comes in two forms. When there is glutamic acid (E) at that position, the PB2 enzyme copies the viral genetic material most efficiently at 41 C, the body temperature of a bird. However, if that position has a lysine (K), the enzyme is most active at 33 C, the temperature of a human nose in the winter. The swine H1N1 has an E, which may be why it goes well in lung, which is 37 C and closer to the optimal replication temperature of 41C. However, a single change that produced the most efficient replication at 37C would lead to even higher levels in the lungs, which could lead to frequent cytokine storms, like those in 1918, instead of the less frequent level seen in Ukraine.

However, the rapid spread of H1N1 in Ukraine (see map), coupled with the high frequency of hemorrhagic pneumonia raise concerns that a small change is leading to a more virulent virus. Similarly, the rapid spread of the virus could also be affected by a small change in another gene, such as HA, which controls entry of the virus to cells and influences tissue tropism.”

That virus normally circulates in swine, and has recently jumped to humans: No one that I am aware of has explained exactly how this happened. Now normally when running a terrorism operation they have at least somewhat plausible explanations for the overt symptoms of the operation. But strangely this time there is NONE. The Mexico City bio-weapon consists of H5N1, H3N2 and H1N1 or viruses form swine, humans and birds. Now did it start in swine? No! Did it start in birds? No! Did it start in humans. No! How did this totally new viral type start and evolve? I am awaiting doctor Niman’s explanation.

The extremely probable explanation is it emerged from a test tube.

It already has many characteristics with the 1918 pandemic strain. Both are swine H1N1 that jumped to humans: We have absolutely NO evidence of this oversold theory. Since viruses were not commonly known in clinical practice until about 1932 and the purported work done on an “exhumed 1918 virus” was done by an organization that is likely part of our genocidal Political Pandemic …

IMO we are looking at an obvious red herring.

Which could lead to frequent cytokine storms, like those in 1918: The so called “cytokine storm” explanation for the hemorrhagic damage done to the lungs in 1918 must IMO yield to the much more probable one below.

“The descriptions of flu-related, aspirin-induced lung disease by Doctor Starko are gripping. She cites records of doctors describing aspirin lung as looking like “the lungs of the drowned.” There were small hemorrhages in the lungs which appeared “dark and red and wet, dripping wet.” Bill Sardi Health Researcher, Note please read this insightful article the knowledge will serve you well in 2009 – 2012

“Aspirin depletes the body of vitamin C. Aspirin is known as one of the most powerful drugs at depleting vitamin C in normally healthy individuals.” [Journal Clinical Pharmacology 1973; 13: 480]

“There is incontrovertible evidence that a shortage of vitamin C, emanating from poor diet, smoking, overuse of alcohol, aspirin, or vitamin-depleting drugs (the very drugs they treat flu patients with – steroids, antibiotics, etc.), is likely the primary cause of flu-related mortality.” Bill Sardi Health Researcher, Note dehydration and low vitamin D and selenium levels can do you in also

The true picture of what happened in 1918 is starting to emerge for those who have followed the flood of information we are currently getting about 1918. If you do not believe in conspiracy you may as well stop reading now because 1918 is one VAST conspiracy.

The twentieth century began with a “small pox vaccination” experiment in the Philippines that killed MANY thousands after 95% of the population had received at least two “vaccinations”. IMO this may have been a trial run for 1918.

In 1911 vaccination was made mandatory for the US Military. Rothschild’s aspirin, the first modern drug was widely used by the US Military. It was heavily administered to those soldiers stricken with fever and flu. We now know you should NEVER give aspirin or any fever lowering drug for a normal body cleansing fever. Before being shipped overseas to fight and die in a needless war our troops received as many as 25 “vaccinations”. Among these was the Pertussis vaccination proven to heavily suppress your immune system and the typhus vaccination which was so toxic it could by itself often kill you.

While in Europe the troops ate a LOT of processed dry food which contained NO vitamin C. All this created a perfect storm for death by design. With their bodies, and immune systems weakened by the many dozens of toxic “vaccinations” and poor vitamin C deficient “food” the weakened troops often went to the infirmary with pneumonia where they were loaded up with aspirin and other toxins in the form of ad hoc “drugs”. What little vitamin C they had in their bodies was quickly depleted by the vitamin C depleting aspirin and other ad hoc “drugs” they were given. Tissue replacement requires large amounts of vitamin C. Without the vitamin C our troops could not replace the pneumonia damaged lung tissue and arteries and they literally bled to death.

The vaccine manufacturers, largely Rockefellers and Rothschilds, had tons of their crude toxic “vaccines” left when the war ended so a propaganda campaign was instituted of unload it on the civilian population. In actuality the whole episode with the troops was a test run for the target population, the world’s entire population. The theme of this campaign was that the troops would be bringing their plague germs back into the US with them. As we have seen There Were NO GERMS associated the initiation of this man made plague.

Once the troops were back in the US the same scenario of death by design was repeated. Many of the frightened population headed the governments “patriotic” call and went out and got shot up with dozens of the toxic “vaccines” and when they went to a normal hospital they were loaded up with aspirin “the wonder drug” that had saved the troops in Europe and other ad hoc “drugs”.

Note those in the US who did not get “vaccinated” almost NEVER got sick. Many of those who did get sick and went to homeopathic hospitals, which were allowed before Rockefeller eliminated them, survived mostly because they were not killed by aspirin and ad hoc “drugs”.

However, the rapid spread of H1N1 in Ukraine (see map), coupled with the high frequency of hemorrhagic pneumonia raise concerns that a small change is leading to a more virulent virus:

There is a much simpler, remember Occam, explanation. Hundreds of Ukrainian people reported small planes flying low and dumping some sort of strange smelling payload over the regions where the “new plague” first appeared on 29 Oct 2009.

Conclusion: Come on doctor Niman please get you head out of your virus and patent books and wake up and smell the terror. We need you on our side.

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: