Documentary Reveals Unhealthy Pharma Profits While America Weeps
Almost half of all Americans take at least one prescription drug and the United States healthcare industry is the world’s biggest – with $300 billion a year spent on prescription drugs alone, and rising. The following documentary reveals the underhanded ways these companies are making their money, promoting drugs irresponsibly and denying the damage they cause. In the drug industry it seems, your either a bad guy or you out of business. As U.S. officials and citizens wise up, pharmaceutical companies now find themselves having to answer for the billions of dollars extorted from Medicaid and the thousands of people who have experienced worsened health after taking medications.
Most of this medical maiming occurs when doctors are given kick-backs for offering particular drugs. The doctor will find any reason to convince you of the benefits of that drug, even though it may not even be intended for treating the patients particular ailment. This sort of greed is responsible for ruining the lives of far too many people whose lives have been altered forever because they trusted their doctor and the pharmaceutical companies.
The worst part of all of this is even though people are onto the Big Pharmaceutical Companies lies, they are still getting away with it. In the end, the fines they pay are nothing compared to the profit they make, so the companies continue to swindle and harm making profits the whole time. Take the time to watch the video and inform yourself why it’s time to say no to drugs!
~ Health Freedoms
The United States healthcare industry is the world’s biggest – with $300 billion a year spent on prescription drugs alone, and rising. But recent months have seen health scandal after health scandal, with some of the world’s biggest pharmaceutical companies fined billions of dollars.
These cases are beginning to reveal vast corruption in the drug industry, with revelations of fraud, of cover-ups of fatal side effects and huge kickbacks paid to doctors. Our investigation reveals the story of how healthcare became unhealthy profit.
Reporter: Melanie Newman
Researcher: Emma Slater
Additional Research: Emily Wotton
Production Manager: Dee Lukic
Additional Camera: Murray Pinczuk
Film editing: Janet Taylor
Post-Production: Prime Focus
Produced & Filmed by: Chris Woods
- How Big Pharma and Dr. Drew Made a Fortune Deceiving America By now you’ve likely heard that drug maker GlaxoSmithKline...
- Big Pharma Culture: Olsen Twins Designer Bag Lined with Prescription Drugs Sell for $55k Each What’s more trendy than Ritalin, Celebrex, and Zoloft? In...
- Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts The first ever GAO (Government Accountability Office) audit of the...
- Prescription Painkillers Kill More Americans Than Heroin & Cocaine Combined According to a new report from Brandeis University, prescription painkillers...
- How Big Pharma and the Psychiatric Establishment Drugged Up Our Kids In his book Psychiatryland, psychiatrist Phillip Sinaikin recounts reading a scientific...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.