Home » Big Government, Big Medicine, Big Pharma, Children's Health, Medical Maiming, Mercury, Vaccines

Big Study: Vaccinated Kids 2-5 More Diseases Than Unvaccinated

Submitted by on October 14, 2011 – 1:54 am30 Comments

New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children

Preventable Vaccine-induced Diseases

A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least 2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.

The results are presented in the bar chart below; the complete data and study results are here. The data is compared to the national German KIGGS health study of the children in the general population. Most of the respondents to the survey were from the U.S. (Click on the chart to see it better)

The data was collected from parents with vaccine-free children via an internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and Andreas Bachmair, a German classical homeopathic practitioner. The independent study is self-funded and is not sponsored by a large “credible” non-profit or government health organization with political and financial conflicts of interest; hence Bachmair relies on Google ads and donations for revenue. Each one of the 8000 cases are actual cases with medical documentation. Three other studies had similar results according to Bachmair and are reported below.

No study of health outcomes of vaccinated people versus unvaccinated has ever been conducted in the U.S. by CDC or any other agency in the 50 years or more of an accelerating schedule of vaccinations (now over 50 doses of 14 vaccines given before kindergarten, 26 doses in the first year). Most data collected by CDC is contained in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database. The VAERS is generally thought to contain only 3 to 5 percent of reportable incidents. This is simply because only some immediate reactions are reported by doctors; but many are not admitted to be reactions to the vaccine. Most importantly, the VAERS numbers are only immediate reactions, which I would place with a few hours to a few weeks. Long-term vaccine-induced diseases and disorders are not recognized by parents or doctors when these conditions develop perhaps a few months to five years or more and would never be realized to come from multiple vaccinations. In other words, many children and adults have diseases and disorders that are vaccine induced and they never suspect they are from the vaccines, as this study indicates.

The comparisons of the health of vaccine-free children with the health statistics of the general population are the same as comparing unvaccinated with vaccinated. This is simply because the general population of U.S. children are nearly 100 percent vaccinated.

Only four of the unvaccinated 8000 responded with severeautism (0.05%) and these were said to be high mercury cases. On the other hand, I had noticed the results show about a 1% rate for autism in the unvaccinated over 3 years old–about the same as vaccinated children. So I asked Bachmair why the data does not show significantly less. He told me he had invited many autism groups and internet autism lists to participate and thus skewed the results accordingly. If the true rate is 0.5%, I calculated that only 40 extra respondents (above the true average number) responded yes to autism, it would skew the results by a factor of 2. If the true rate is 0.25%, only 60 additional respondents (above the true average number) of the 8000 responded yes to autism, it would skew the results by a factor of 4. So it would not take many respondents from these lists to skew the results significantly.

The only other bias in this study may include the fact that parents of unvaccinated children are obviously concerned about the health risks of vaccines, and are more likely to make other healthier choices such as feeding their children a much better diet and using more natural remedies and using fewer pharmaceuticals.

Now half the U.S. children suffer from chronic diseases and disorders and 21% are developmentally disabled. Yet the public health system always uses the sacred mantra “vaccine-preventable diseases” when referring to their top public health achievement of mass vaccinations. I think we should be talking more in terms of preventable vaccine-induced diseases.

The survey is still ongoing and you may take the survey here if you have unvaccinated children.

If you think this article and study is important, please use the Facebook button below and share it.–Augie

_________________

Other studies were cited by Andreas Bachmair

Salzburger Study

Results: of 1004 unvaccinated children, had

Asthma, 0% (8-12% in the normal population)

A-topic dermatitis 1.2% (10-20% in the normal population)

Allergies 3% (25% in the normal population)

ADHD 0.79% (5-10%) in children

Longterm Study in Guinea-Bissau (1 Kristensen I, Aaby P, Jensen H.:“Routine vaccinations and child survival: follow up study in Guinea-Bissau, West Africa”, BMJ 2000; 321: 1435–41)

The children of 15,000 mothers were observed from 1990 to 1996 for 5 years.

Result: the death rate in vaccinated children against diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough is twice as high as the unvaccinated children (10.5% versus 4.7%).

New Zealand Survey (1992) (http://www.ias.org.nz)

The study involved 254 children. In which 133 children were vaccinated and 121 remained unvaccinated.

Result:

Symptom vaccinated unvaccinated
Asthma 20 (15%) 4 (3%)
Eczema or allergic rashes 43 (32%) 16 (13%)
Chronic otitis 26 (20%) 8 (7%)
Recurrent tonsillitis 11 (8%) 3 (2%)
Shortness of breath and sudden infant death syndrome 9 (7%) 2 (2%)
Hyperactivity 10 (8%) 1 (1%)

Download and read the IAS1992study now.

By Mr. Augie, Contributing Writer

Source:

Related posts:

1. Kids Guzzle Average 270 Calories a Day from Fizzy Drinks, Finds Study Kids chug an estimated 270 calories per day from...
  2. TV, Devices in Kids’ Bedrooms Linked to Poor Sleep, Obesity Children who bask in the nighttime glow of a...
  3. How Big Pharma and the Psychiatric Establishment Drugged Up Our Kids In his book Psychiatryland, psychiatrist Phillip Sinaikin recounts reading a scientific...
  4. Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination For many years government and health officials have been...
  5. Kids’ Cholesterol Tests: Doctors At Odds Over Test Guidance Should all U.S. children get tested for high cholesterol?...

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

30 Comments »

• Arlene says:

In 2008 I was given the DT (ADULT diphtheria, tetanus) vaccine on a Friday. Saturday woke up with a blinding headache. Monday headache turned into muscle and bone pain. Next week my arms and legs started getting numb working up to shoulders and hips in about a week, Doctor denied vaccine was responsible. Keep after him when symptoms kept getting worse. Finally sent me to the neurology department. They didn’t want to admit the vaccine was responsible. Diagnosed a allergy to tetanus. I took nutrients to detox the poison from my body. Took 8 months to get better. Still have a slight headache 24/7. Having survived stage 4 non hodgkin’s lymphoma in 2000 don’t believe my lowered immune system was able to handle the vaccine assult. Might have happened anyway. Never will I have ANY vaccine again.

• Doc says:

I am 57 and proud to brag that my adult kids are second-generation unvaccinated. Now if we can just force the Monsantos to label GMO foods for what they are. Go organic 100% Thanks for your work, HFA>

• It has taken 50 years to begin to recognize the serious effects of over prescription of antibiotics (MRSA, allergic reactions, etc) so that what was once a life-saving medical intervention has now lost its effectiveness or has even become a potential health threat to many.
    Do we have to wait as long for us to realize this is what is happening with vaccination because of the drug industry’s inexorable pressure for intensive vaccination programmes and the medical establishment’s unquestionning belief in their validity.
    Another study showed similar adverse effects from vaccination by comparing number of vaccinations per child by country.
    Can we stop this abuse of young children’s immune systems now?
    A far more considered, measured approach is essential if we are to gain any benefit and minimise damage. I believe very stringent criteria are applied in Germany before any child is vaccinated, here in the UK & in USA it has degenerated to routinism, one size fits all.

• anne denaro says:

in california that idiot governor browne has made it possible for children 14 and older to agree to be vaccinated for hepatitis and hpv without parents permisssion. we need to protest this big government intrusion with their attitude that they will take care of us and they know better what we need. everything government has there hand in turns out ineffective, wasteful or dangerous

• Christopher Wunsch says:

After 11 years since the birth of our 1st child, completely vaccinated…with all of the resultant asthma,Strap carrier, recurrent strep, ear infections, allergies, food allergies, and now a tic disorder, PANDA…my heart breaks for this sweet child. And now my wife and I are expecting again Dec 26, only this time, NO VACCINES!! I couldnt do this to another child! Breaks my heart!
    The science behind vaccines, is equally as bad as the “science” behind the cholesterol/heart disease scam. Western medicine is trash and all about the all mighty dollar!

• Lou says:

“No study of health outcomes of vaccinated people versus unvaccinated has ever been conducted in the U.S. by CDC or any other agency in the 50 years or more of an accelerating schedule of vaccinations.”

Folks this should be all that is required to demonstrate HHS is a criminal organization. Please don’t get a syringe full of SOMETHING you have no idea of the contents, the nurse who injects you does not know. the doctor who orders the injection you does not know. the vaccine manufacturer does not know.

We should KNOW by now “vaccination” is a deadly scam.

• Stephanie says:

Upon giving birth of my son, was commanded by doctors that I needed a MMR vaccine. Of course, I listened and vaccinated myself when nursing my son, I became so ill within hours of vaccine that I was brought to the emergency room with a very high fever. I felt as if I was dying. I had given a normal healthy, birth with no drugs of any kind in a birthing center a week prior.

Within the month, my son was vaccinated per direction and requirement of doctors. Even though my intuition went against this I vaccinated him. Within 24 hours his throat began to close, again we were in the pediatric emergency room where he was given drugs to stop the reaction.

I have never vaccinated him again, he is now 14 years old. I have dedicated my life to the study of these unhealthy practices and now operate a full time healing center.

I have assisted many children. My 14 year observation(with use of Bioenergtic Testing, Kinesiology and Chinese Diagnosis) is that the children who come in sick- have been vaccinated as this is what consistently comes up when blindly tested via the Phasz Bodyscan System. The healthy children are the ones who have not had vaccines, it is a very consistent study.

I pray that any mothers use their innate wisdom, get the religious exemption form from Health Offices to exempt your child from the school requirement. In addition, support your child’s health with the wiser options that are readily available to build his healthy immune system.

Rev.Dr.Josephs

• Tatem says:

I was vaccinated as a 4-year old. I had a bad reaction, and literally never recovered. I kept getting sicker and sicker and none of the doctors could figure out what it was. I suffered from over 40 symptoms every day. Finally my mom took me to a homeopathic when I was 15, and I’ve been getting better since then. I was finally able to feel what real health was like when I was 17, now I’m 20 and I will never vaccinate my kids.

• Jo says:

I have never received a vaccine in my life and at eighteen I am very healthy. I can count on one hand how many days of school I’ve missed for being sick, I never get sick beyond my annual common cold and I have no allergies. I completely believe that the reason I am so healthy is because my immune system has never been damaged by vaccine and I was raised on a holistic diet.
    My mom breeds dogs and in the late eighties she stopped vaccinating them. Even the dogs are living longer healthier lives.
    AND my year and a half year old niece is also unvaccinated and she is doing incredibly well. She can say the whole alphabet with only a little help :)

• Mothering4Him says:

Anyone thinking they don’t qualify for religious exemption may need to hear this…Many vaccines are grown in aborted baby fetuses. Check out Dr. Mercola’s website for more facts. You can even find on CBS and skeptic websites. Those that don’t believe abortion is wrong don’t have anything to hide, so it’s all over the web. However, many of us believe it is wrong, so it’s a no brainer as far as “religious exemption”.

• LJ Goes says:

I am an autism activist. I am part of a movement of thousands of parents whose children have been irrevocably harmed by vaccines. Please read this article to see how we are treated by the mainstream and the media. Best, lj goes http://www.ageofautism.com/2011/02/the-illusion-of-progress-talk-show-autism.html

• jane says:

I had a flu injection thinking it was compulsory for working in aged care sector. Promptly came down with the worst flu I have ever been unlucky enough to have. In fact it made all prior ‘flu’ i may have had seem like minor colds.
    I was so sick i was fully dressed in bed for 3 days and felt like the proverbial for a good two weeks.
    Never again.
    As for vaccinating my kids…when the figures are stacked up and shown for what they are, money making propaganda based on fear then I might show slightly more interest in vaccinations. Remember, children don’t die from measles or chickenpox or mumps rather they die (or get sick) from COMPLICATION which themselves are the result of lowered immune system, poor health etc etc

• g says:

Now i’m against vaccinating children for every disease under the sun but do you not think that some are absolutely necessary such as whooping cough, measles, mumps and rubella that can actually be deadly to babies or at least very harmful?? I’ve had whooping cough and I can tell you it’s not pleasant so don’t want to think what it could do to a child or baby. I respect people’s choice not to vaccinate their child but not vaccinating against certain diseases can have deadly or life changing consequences. I however find it unneccesary to vaccinate against flu or chicken pox. Strep throat, allergies and other minor diseases are manageable but whooping cough in a four month old can be deadly.

• Joy_full says:

I am 26 years old, and I have not been vaccinated. I would not have it any other way. I’m so thankful my parents made that decision. I now have a 7 week old son, his 2 month check-up is on Monday. It’s the appointment where they will try to convince me that I should vaccinate my perfectly healthy son. I will ABSOLUTELY NOT do it!! He’s healthy now, why in the world would I change that by filling his tiny body with some foreign drug?? I’m just glad these studies and things are finally coming out, revealing the truth!!

• J says:

I , too, think that some vaccines were great blessings, but the majority of new ones are more made for money. Parents should get to decide. Unfortunately, it is often a take them all or get none choice when you enroll your children in school. Sad.

• David Sullivan says:

“Public Health” officials and zombie doctors have made such a mess of the issue that it’s hard to know what to trust, and which, if any, vaccines are actually beneficial. A lot of doctors just became doctors because they had a knack for making good grades in school and conforming. That’s who I want making health decisions for me…..not!

• Gregory Spear says:

I looked at this study and from the perspective of scientific methodology it does not even deserve to be called a “study.” This is complete nonsense. Not the conclusion – I have no idea what the actual data might be, but neither does anyone reading this study because it is so methodologically flawed. First, any “study” of the health of vaccinated vs un-vaccinated kids would have to be randomized. In this study, they literally asked everyone who visits an anti-vaccine website to list their kids diseases, only if the kids were NOT vaccinated. So who would respond to this? The most motivated would obviously be the parents of kids who have not had problems, because those whose kids have problems might be wondering if they did the right thing in not vaccinating their kids, and probably wouldn’t be on this website! The website operators have only recently thought to ask parents of kids who WERE vaccinated to take the same survey! Of course, not many of those parents will be browsing their anti-vaccine website, unless, of course, their kids are having problems for which they suspect the vaccines are responsible. Again – another enormous bias in the design of the study. Junk science like this does nothing to advance the cause of questioning the effects of vaccines. All it does is damage the credibility of the movement. Junk science is junk science, whether it is on your side or not, and it must always be exposed and opposed. It does nothing but keep us from knowing what is really true. That is what we’re after, right?

• spo00n says:

Um, right off the bat, does no one notice the major flaw with this study?
    Come on..you can do it….let the synapses fire….THINK! For real. Come on…scientific method….what’s wrong? You can do it……US ‘survey’ vs data from German population….
    Just because you have an opinion, doesn’t make you right. When the preponderance of evidence contradicts what you wish were true, you have to accept you are wrong & change your mind.
    This is bogus, kids. Use your head.

• M says:

We must consider that those who choose not to vaccinate are getting quite a bit of protection from the herd immunity of those who do get the vaccinations. We’ve lost the memory of the horrible deaths from a lot of these diseases.

• Angela says:

No need to vaccinate against diseases that aren’t really a threat to us anymore in this day and age. And the majority of the diseases that are still around are normally very treatable. Forcing children to be injected with so many different strains of diseases (though they are supposedly “dead”) is just a money making scare tactic by drug companies. You don’t vaccinate, they don’t make money.

• staci says:

Im in wv and we ae without an exemption. Im not sure what happens if I simply just refuse. I didnt have any intention of vaccinating..I had no want to. That gut feeling said no..but of course they reassured me..kids do it everyday and no problem and so Im a fool. My little one is three and autistic. Between twelve to twenty months Id seen so many changes. Staying sick. Ear infections and allergys..constant crying. She was hitting all her milestones and exceeding some..and then just nothing. No growth it seemed. She was feeding herself now she cant. I felt from the beginning all the junk they pushed into her body certainly hurt her not helped…I spoke with her doctor and her attitude was like well the damage couldnt get any worse shes due for more..I dont wanna do this anymore but there seems nothing I can do.

• priya says:

for further info, please watch the documentary (by an ex-Wall Streeter) called “The Greater Good”.

• DP says:

I just denied the required 7 vaccines that they wanted to put into my beautiful healthy 2 month old son. The tension in the room was unreal. The doctor went to instant scare tactics and I started to question myself. I looked down at my healthy baby boy and blocked her out. I kept telling myself I have done the research and I know what is best for my healthy boy. I respect anyone that chooses to or not to vaccinate. But don’t tell me to do it when you have never even looked into it or educated yourself on it. We eat healthy and are planting 2 huge gardens this summer. My medicine comes from the dirt people… :)

• Noodle says:

Perhaps it’s the vaccine SCHEDULE and not necessarily the vaccines themselves causing these vaccine induced disorders etc. System overload. Too much too soon. The herd immunity concept would protect our infants and young children if 100% of the grown/adult community were vaccinated. Instead of pumping unknown poisons into infants whose immune systems simply do not have the capacity to support such substances, perhaps we should be concentrating on building their immune systems and allowing their gut to develop properly first. Maybe starting some/all vaccines until children are 2 or 3 or 4 could help this too. Most vaccines have worn off in the first 5 years anyhow so why not start at 5 years even? If vaccines truly worked, these diseases wouldn’t harm our infants and young children if the wider community protected them by being vaccinated.

My son had terrible reactions to his 2 month vaccines. I spend hundreds of hours researching and decided it’s a little bit of “damned if you do and damned if you don’t”. I seek homepathic remedies to support and build his immune system along with chiropractics. I am in no means pro-vaccine (hate them with a passion) but I am also scared to leave him un-vaccinated. So, we have our own vaccination schedule: 1 vaccine at a time every 6 months. Sounds silly, and we are way behind the “schedule” but we’ve had no probs since – not even with the disgusting “live” vaccines.

Anyhow, trust your gut and go with what works for YOU!

• Zaria says:

My son (17months) is up to date with all his vaccinations and he’s perfectly fine. Physically advanced, clever, chatty, curious just the way a toddler should be. He’s had a few colds, which tbh I think is perfectly normal for someone who picks up everything and sticks it in their mouth, nothing major.

• Ben says:

G, the point is the vaccines DON’T WORK! Think about it, I am sure you’re smart enough to figure it out :)

• David says:

Hi people! What do you think about the polios vaccine?

• Lorelei says:

I’m curious as to how the unvaccinated children were exposed to mercury – the ones that had autism. Is there any information about that?

@David: There is a lot of information about Polio. The disease was already significantly down when the vaccine was introduced – so check the time lines in epidemiology. Also, since the vaccine was introduced the medical profession has broken Polio into a few different diseases. This skews the records. If you do some basic research you will find some interesting information. The Polio vaccine was not what it is cracked up to be.

My parents did not vaccinate me or my siblings. We all grew up healthy, fighting off whatever viruses came our way. I had all the childhood diseases; chicken pox, measles, whopping cough… My body fought them off fast and easy. As a middle aged adult I have friends getting diagnosed with auto immune disorders (lupus, MS) and I wonder if they are related to the vaccines they all received as children.

• N says:

Polio vaccine is ridiculous, there are so many different strains and it morphs itself constantly so there is no point.
    I was vaccinated when I was a baby and I’ve had nothing but problems since then.
    My daughter on the other hand, has NEVER been vaccinated (just turned 3). She is the healthiest kid I know, only been sick once and that was because her cousin came and he had the flu and snotted everywhere.. uck. Amazingly advanced child, especially compared to her cousins who have been vaccinated and they are always sick.
    I chose not to vaccinate and I think it was one of the best decisions I ever made for my daughter.
    Just research everything before you put it in your body or YOUR CHILD’S because they can’t do it for themselves and as a parent it is YOUR job to protect your kid. So, make an informed decision or perhaps ruin a life.

• cia parker says:

Lorelei:
    Mercury in vaccines did cause a lot of autism, like in my daughter, who reacted to the hep-B vaccine given in the hospital when she was born when I had said I didn’t want her to get it for fear of autism). She screamed nonstop for four days and nights (vaccine-induced encephalitis), and was later diagnosed with autism. That was in 2000, a year after a subcongressional committee had a safety hearing, and decided it was so dangerous that a moratorium should be placed on its use. So much for government carefully monitoring the safety of vaccines. However, the MMR and several other vaccines have caused a lot of autism, even though they have no mercury or other preservatives, being live vaccines. The immune system can react to the strange foreign particles in vaccines, pathogens, aluminum, formaldehyde, protein or sugar fragments, and produce an excessive inflammatory reaction which can damage the brain and result in autism even in the absence of mercury. That being said, many children have developed autism because of the mercury or other ingredients vaccines or Rhogam their mothers got before they were born, or even before they were conceived. Some have gotten autism if they live near coal-burning electrical plants which emit mercury fumes. Doubtless there are other sources of mercury contamination, but the worst, and the easiest to avoid, has been vaccines. The normal flu vaccine still has the full component of mercury.
    Noodle: my daughter, as well as thousands of others, reacted to the hep-B vaccine at birth, her very first vaccine, and developed autism. The schedule is bad, but even if you space the vaccines out, you still cause an excessive inflammatory reaction every time you get a shot, and the weird ingredients like aluminum build up to ever higher stored levels in the brain.
    Staci: for the sake of your daughter, you must find the courage to refuse any more vaccines. My daughter is autistic, eleven years old and severely delayed in nearly everything, but she is loving and lovable. She also was damaged by vaccines, but you just have to keep going and we’ll see these medical “professionals” in hell. I took a religious exemption when my daughter entered school. I believe very sincerely that God is aghast at what humanity is doing to itself, screwing up His well-designed immune system. I know the vaccine-preventable diseases can sometimes kill, but vaccine damage can kill, permanently disable, and a lot of crippled people hobble through their sometimes long lives, when they could have been whole and healthy. My daughter went for eight years without ever seeing a doctor, if you have a few books about natural and homeopathic remedies for common illnesses and conditions, in most cases you don’t need a *** “doctor.”
    To Gregory Spear: Congress has twice mandated that a vax/unvax study be carried out, but the CDC and IoM have always dragged their feet, telling Bernadine Healy that they knew what the results of the study would be (that vaccines are causing permanent damage in millions), and that they didn’t want to disrupt the current vaccine schedule by alarming people (see vested interests and kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies). Dr. Proffit says that it would be unconscionable to deprive the unvaccinated study group of valuable disease protection (never mind that there are already many thousands of them who are conscientious objectors, and would be glad to participate in such a study).
    To g: My daughter and I have also had whooping cough (pertussis). She had gotten the DTaP at 2, 4, and 6 months, and should have been fully protected, but the vaccine is only 30-70% effective, and most of those who get it have been fully and appropriately vaccinated. She caught it at a meeting of La Leche League when she was 9 months old, the danger never even went through my mind since she was vaccinated. She coughed horribly, ten coughs on one breath, coughing up sheets of slippery mucus at the end of a bout of coughing. About every hour or two for a week, but she continued to have occasional fits of coughing for over a month. I caught it from her, and coughed for over two months. No, it wasn’t pleasant, but it wasn’t life-threatening either, and we both recovered completely with no medication. That is much preferable to dealing with the permanent damage that even the new acellular DTaP often inflicts.
    I had measles as a child in the ’60s, at that time virtually all children did. It swept through my elementary school, dozens of kids had the measles, and after being sick a couple of weeks, we all got well. Previously healthy children who are kept in bed in a dark room, get no fever-reducers, kept well-hydrated, maybe get vitamin A to prevent complications, recover with permanent immunity and a healthier, better educated immune system. No one feared measles until the vaccine industry took control of the discourse in the late ’80s when the MMR became a required vaccine (with the devastating results we are now taking notice of).
    Mumps is even less of a problem than measles, patients do have to stay in bed to prevent complications, but previously healthy children have it and then get well, with permanent immunity. No one died in the outbreak in the Midwest in 2006, it was just like several decades ago, you get sick, then you get well.
    Rubella is not dangerous at all, except that in some cases (not the majority) it can cause birth defects in the fetus of pregnant women in the first three or four months of gestation. Since the vaccine often causes arthritis and other problems, and the MMR in which it is usually given is absolutely devastating, it would seem that as a society we could come up with a better way to deal with the danger to pregnant women than to damage all childen.
    I reacted to a tetanus booster when I was nineteen and both my arms became paralyzed and very painful (brachialplexus neuropathy is what I recently learned it is called). It usually happens as a known reaction to a tetanus shot in people who have gotten a lot of tetanus vaccines in their life. I hadn’t had a DTP since I was eleven before that time, but my mother had gotten me about twice the recommended number of DTPs before that, probably thinking that the diseases were bad and the shot harmless. That paralysis only lasted two days, but I later developed multiple sclerosis, and I think an autoimmune process was set into motion by that fateful DTP booster I got before going to Mexico for the first time.

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: